Project 2 Part 2



4/11/2021

Dear Diary,
Today is moving day. This is my second apartment after graduating, and I gotta admit, I sort of miss having roommates. Til’ this day , I hide out in my room for the rest of the day if I see a spider in the living room. Those things are so gross to me. On the other hand, I get to come home every day and be ugly in piece. I get to wipe my makeup off, wrap my hair and change into the largest, oldest, most stained and faded tee shirt in my dresser. I can pass out on the couch , the kitchen floor or the balcony, without woken up by someone rushing to their 8 a.m.
This place is cute. It’s not to far from my work. I’m on the third floor (so i’ll definitely be taking the elevator up every day). It’s much cozier than my last place. It has beautiful hardwood floors. It’s a two bedroom, I think the second bedroom will be my new work space. The lighting is phenomenal, the space just feels so fresh. I’m so happy to be able to move to a better space.

        9/20/2021

Dear Diary,
My life is moving in a great direction, and to think that I was so clueless about my life just 5 years ago. My best friend and I have finally gotten our start up brand consulting agency off of the ground. Our team is expanding and we’re taking on much more clients than we were last year. This month, we have our first speaking event. To think that we have come this far and are still growing. I’m very glad that we decided to take this next step in our careers.


        12/23/2021

Dear Diary,
Today is my birthday! Iam finally 25. I’m halfway through my twenties and I have learned so much about who I am. Iam much stronger than I was when I was 20. My skin. Is  thicker because I don't have time to worry about the superficial things that haunted me in my teen years. My relationships have improved. I’m much closer to my friends and family because I know myself better. Since I’ve gained a newfound love and appreciation for myself.
The past 5 years have been a tremendous opportunity to relearn myself. I’ve learned to love myself much more.

Comments

Popular Posts