Project 2 Part 1


In five years, I most definitely, absolutely will out of  be out off my parent’s home. By that time, I will be twenty- five years old. I don’t exactly plan on making any drastic moves to New York City or L.A. after I gain my bachelor's degree. However, I do plan to be in my own apartment, have a car. I want to be able to live comfortably. As far as income, I imagine furthering my ventures as freelance artist. I will expand my services as a digital painter, be have that be a second source of income. I also plan to to be immersed in a creative career. My skill set and work ethic will lead me to a full time job that I actually enjoy (and don't absolutely hate). I will not have any children, but I will probably adopt a small dog that I treat like my child. I think that in 5 years, a lot more of my focus will be off of school and on working towards what  want in the long run.

Comments

Popular Posts